The tavern-tested Shelti Eye² combines the best features of past models with smart user-friendly updates in a structurally solid single piece base, with vinyl covered ¾" plywood cabinet. A familiar hinged cabinet design makes the game easy to set up, break down and transport. The back is fully enclosed with a locking door to provide protection and easy access to internal components.
Player enhancements include a new face-forward angled overhead scoring unit, universal 110v light and newly enlarged LCD display for optimal player viewing. The programming keypad, expandable controller design and engineered space for the addition of an aftermarket dollar bill acceptor are just a few features that help put you ahead of the game.
- Fold-in-Half Transportability
- Hinged ¾” plywood cabinet design makes the game easy to set up, break down and transport.
- Universal 110 Volt Light Fixture
- Easy maintenance with optimal light distribution on the target.
- Highly-Visible Overhead Scoring
- Forward facing and tipped at 8 degrees for easy-to-see viewing for both players and spectators.
- Dot matrix display area provides player instruction before and during game play, and improves communication of feats afterward.
- Tavern-Tested T60/30 Target
- Since the late 1980’s, the T60/30 target has provided more target area and less "spider" than any competitor.
- Hinged target design enables easy access to the matrix and segments from the front of the game.
- Interchangeable with optional 4-color and international size targets.
- Piezo "Missed Target" Sensor
- Phone-Style Keypad and LCD Menu Operation
- Back lit LCD and 3-button menu enhance setup and statistics reporting.
- Storage Access Door
- Locking front access door provides convenient storage for darts, extra tips and accessories.
- Multiple Games and Game Options
- Includes "old favorites" like "01" games, Cricket, Hi Score games and popular Wipe Out, You Pick It and Cut Throat options. Also features fun, speed-based games like Rapid Fire.
- Auto and Manual Player Change
- Programmable, including delay timers for automatic and manual player change. New electronic player change button features no moving parts.
- "TRU-SCORE" for Absolute Scoring Accuracy
- T-Molding On All Exposed Edges
- Throw Line Notch On Both Sides
- Length: 24
- Width: 24.25
- Height: 86
- Weight (lbs.): 180
- Shipping Dimensions: 35" L x 45" W x 53" H
- # of Players: 1-4
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Coin Operated?: Free Play Only
- Optimal Play Area: Recommended Throw Line Distance: 8'
Many product photos are file pictures and may not be of the actual game you are buying, if you would like to see a picture exact product you are buying please contact us here and we will be happy to provide one.