Valley Panther Home Pool Table
The tournament-tested Valley Panther is now available in a non-coin model, perfect for homes, game rooms, and locations where coin play may not be necessary but durability should still matter. The new line offers high visibility white sights which are easy on your eyes as well an end trim that's hidden when players aren't using them so it doesn’t distract from their game or hurt anything else around you! Every piece comes with player-friendly flush-mounted corners/corners plus 3 color options - Highland Maple wood finish (which we happen to think looks really nice), Charcoal Chromatic metallic paint job if that sounds more up your alley, or maybe just some cherry laminate Oak stain.
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther Home is perfect for homes, game rooms, and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks, and tournament-quality play are a must. The Panther Home is now available in 3 colors, Highland Maple, Charcoal Chromatic, and Cherry laminate finish. Each Valley Panther Home Table offers high-visibility white sights, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets. The Panther Home models are available in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths. (88, 93, 101)
- Table Laminate also available in Cherry and Charcoal Chromatic
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
- Five bolt competition cushion rail system for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- An easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One-piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Does not include Cues and balls.
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA