Nothing says "rack 'em up" like the rustic-meets-industrial charm of the Canton pool table. With its artful hand hammered sights and aged metal turnbuckle stretchers, corners and hardware, this eight-foot black forest or rustic gray finish table is the perfect marriage of proud craftsmanship and industrial design.
- Table Size: 8 ft.
- Legs: Unique
- Pockets: Low Profile Drop Pocket
- Cloth Colors: 14 options
- Finish Option: Black Forest, Rustic Grey
- BBrunswick Certified Premium 1" Slate
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- SuperSpeed® Cushion Rubber
- Aged Metal Turnbuckle Stretchers, Corners, and Hardware
- Hand Hammered Rail Sights
- Coordinating Wall Rack Sold Separately
- Aprons: Solid New Zealand Pine
- Legs: Solid New Zealand Pine
- Rails: Solid New Zealand Pine
- Base Frame: Solid New Zealand Pine
- Size: 8' (2.4 m)
- Dimensions: 102.1" x 58.1" (259.33 x 147.6 cm)
- Foot Leveler Center: 65.5" x 38.8" (166.4 x 98.6 cm)
- Weight: 769 lbs* (348.8 kg)*
- Slate Thickness: 1" (2.5 cm) Framed
- Framed Floor to Top of Slate: 30.3" (76.8 cm)
- Floor to Top of Rails: 32 (81.3 cm)"
- Playing Surface: 88" x 44" (223.5 x 111.8 cm)
Installation Is not Included! Please be sure you have arranged for an installer before placing your order. If possible, we will try and help find a local installer. Game Exchange does offer installation services within 4 hours of Denver, Colorado.
Felt color may vary slightly due to variances in online viewing. Game Exchange is not responsible for any felt color discrepancy.